Ev"s New (to hime) House

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Another busy day...

Cant find the camera cable at the moment and I'm too tired to look too hard. A picture is worth a thousand words, they say, but I aint doing no thousand words either.
Got the new kitchen area pretty well cleared out today, no more walls or sink blocking way, old bathroom and pantry are now part of it. Alot of water supply plumbing done today and thank heavens this house has 2 baths, since we removed one and havent quite finished up a new one yet. That old basement shower is a lifesaver too.
A new kitchen window went in today too. We recycled one window from the kitchen to the new bath as well, Chris Hobbs, if you're reading this, I think I have a stained glass project for you.

Those good ol' boys from down south know their stuff, the stuff they've gotten done in this week, would have taken me a months on my own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have checked every day with abated breath for updates and pictures and now there are none. boohoo Need a picture of the lil guy also he is a week old and they change so quickly.
Bisou