Ev"s New (to hime) House

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Hanging around...

Ev's having fun just hanging in the basement. Thanks Aunt Abby for picking that up for us at IKEA.


Nan picked up this cubby storage at an auction a couple weeks ago. I should have gotten a before picture, after some Elmer's wood filler and a couple coats of paint its looking pretty good.


Nan put some time in today cleaning and organizing in the basement, which was a job since it had become my catch-all for tools and supplies during this whole house project. Thank you, my dear.


Spent the day wiring in the bathroom. Having light on a switch is way more convenient than pulling a string for it, plus I won't seem quite as crazy when I'm not swatting at a string that I think is a fly buzzing my head while working in there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey that cubby looks pretty good. better then the last time i saw it. was worth working it in the van after all. (and bidding on) hee hee the bath looks good ..... now how about the kitchen....hummmmmmmm

MOM

sabaville said...

Love that sling. Does it hold an adult? That shelf is awsome you could put that up in the family room behind the couch. Just attach it to to the wall with brackets and slide the brown leather couch in front of it. Could also get some small moulding and nail it on the front to jazz it up. Way cool, with some baskets for the kids toys and whatnot. That shelf is a find indeed. Looking good guys. Don't over do NAN!! Love you guys.

sabaville said...

Post a picture of where you have the couch and I see you have a slim black bookshelf next to the tv and window. Do you have 2 of those? I f so you could put one on each side of the cubby and then push couch in front. Way cool...