Ev"s New (to hime) House

Thursday, April 24, 2008

New resident on our back step



This little kitty has adopted our steps as his new home. Emmett loves it of course. Looks for him every morning after breakfast sit meows at him. The silly cat lets mini do anything to him. He is still small and skinny and every day I think I feel more sorry for him. Today I gave him a piece of peanut-butter cookie, A very small piece. He chowed that so I gave him saltines and water. I know, now he is never leaving. I am too soft hearted I guess.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sucker! No I'm just teasing. I probably would have done the same thing. Have you guys named your new cat yet? ;)

Anonymous said...

You are stuck with it now. That is what BB guns are for. Better a soft bleeding heart than hardened and callous like mine :)
LOVE YOU

sabaville said...

You have been hanginf out with Pa Pa to much!! Don't you dare shoot that cat. But alas, the oldy and moldy is right...once u feed it he is all yours. You may also want to get him some Tick/flea stuff. Not just for fleas and then after that (since he is an outdooor cat) he eats mice and other living things. You will need to get worm stuff. Since the kids are touching him lil kids put hands in mouth. Then, you can name him:) Sorry...