Ev"s New (to hime) House

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Laboring over Labor Day!

This weekend we got a lot done. We finished painting the hallway, which had been put on hold since Mackay was born. We took off all 13 front porch windows and painted and reglazed them. Made some floating shelves for the hallway to display my oil can collection and started reorganizing the front porch. I will post more pictures when the porch gets done and shelves get hung.

Here is Will painting the hallway. You can see why he wouldn't let me do while I was pregnant and why he wouldn't let me do it now. I am very clumsy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY LORD!!!! Thank God he did not let you get up there. I can barely look at the pictures of him on that balance beam:( Is the hallway done? No one needs to get back up there right??

sabaville