Ev"s New (to hime) House

Friday, November 09, 2007

Look what I made!

I saw this organizer at the Pottery Barn website and really liked it. Well Of course they were sold out so decided to make my own. Well I decided I liked mine so much better because I made it with things that we needed or will use. We have hooks for keys and coats and a cork board for notes. A letter bin holder for misc. things such as sunglasses or mail. I bolted it to the wall because with my 2 boys, hanging their first coat would take it down otherwise (hence why we have galvanized plumbing pipes for curtain rods). I guess I take a part in that too since I am going to hang my purse there too. I am really happy with my end result.

2 comments:

sabaville said...

Well... it seems you have not missed a beat in your distress. I am glad to see the creative juices have kicked into overdrive. Way cool and highly functionable. You might have a business here. hmmm

Anonymous said...

Cute. Cute. Cute. Now get started on my platform bed with drawers underneath:)