Ev"s New (to hime) House

Friday, November 09, 2007

My Bed....

I had a few requests to put my bed on too. I said I was going to put it on but I forgot. Sorry, I seem to be doing that a lot lately. Well here it is, Completed. Next on the agenda will be to make us bedside stands to match. I may have to take a woodworking class first before I start on that task. It is a platform bed that is very sturdy. This is my new hobby and I love it. To make something that we can use and looks alright is very rewarding for me. As you can see we need new lamps shades and paint the walls yet.

3 comments:

sabaville said...

Have you tested the durability of it yet. tee hee

slp said...

I love it! How in this world do you find time to make it with 2 boys?

Anonymous said...

You go girl.. put on the toolbelt and build something.